My dad's Aunt Lynn and Uncle Norm have a farm in Limerick, Saskatchewan. Before and after our time in Radville, we got to spend time there. It sure was fun, here are all the things I got to ride: a small horse, a tractor, an all-terrain vehicle. I also got to play in the dirt and feed the horses, meet my dad's cousin Jill and all her kids too. What a time!
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
The Farm
My dad's Aunt Lynn and Uncle Norm have a farm in Limerick, Saskatchewan. Before and after our time in Radville, we got to spend time there. It sure was fun, here are all the things I got to ride: a small horse, a tractor, an all-terrain vehicle. I also got to play in the dirt and feed the horses, meet my dad's cousin Jill and all her kids too. What a time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment