Okay, here's a crazy story. Granddad came to visit us in San Francisco, heading down from his home in Alaska! Kodiak, to be exact. But then he bought a car here in California and drove all the way back, can you even believe it? Oh, also while he was visiting I learned to ride my bicycle with training wheels, now this is a huge deal! Now I pedal and can go pretty fast too, what amazing things will I be able to do next?
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Visit From Granddad & Bicycle, Learning to Ride!
Okay, here's a crazy story. Granddad came to visit us in San Francisco, heading down from his home in Alaska! Kodiak, to be exact. But then he bought a car here in California and drove all the way back, can you even believe it? Oh, also while he was visiting I learned to ride my bicycle with training wheels, now this is a huge deal! Now I pedal and can go pretty fast too, what amazing things will I be able to do next?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment