That was the name of the festival we went to on Saturday, where we got to meet up with Mark and his family. It was very warm but I didn't mind so much as long as we stayed in the shade. The Sippy Cups played and they were very excellent, there was even a Ramones cover ("I Wanna Be Elated"), where we danced and jumped all around, good times!
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Life is Good
That was the name of the festival we went to on Saturday, where we got to meet up with Mark and his family. It was very warm but I didn't mind so much as long as we stayed in the shade. The Sippy Cups played and they were very excellent, there was even a Ramones cover ("I Wanna Be Elated"), where we danced and jumped all around, good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment